The British Academy for Training and Development offers this course to the following categories:
- Managers and Directors of Companies and Enterprises.
- Personnel in charge of Law Departments in business and commercial firms.
- Directors of Legal Departments and Legal Affairs in various companies and enterprises.
- Law Officers.
- Employees in the field of legal Management.
- Students and graduates of faculties of law at various universities.
After completing the program, participants will be able to master the following topics:
- Full knowledge of Legal & Contractual Risks, and the major provisions and procedures in an integrated legal form.
- Full knowledge of all legal branches in practical and scientific terms.
- Acquire advanced experience in Legal Formulation of Contracts and Administrative Resolutions.
- Full knowledge of Legal Formulation of Employment Contracts.
- Understanding the significant role of proper and accurate determination of contract specifications, throughout the procurement cycle.
- To assess the legal importance of contract specifications, besides the strategic significance of the "Invitation to tenders" process.
- The most significant risks to institutions:
Risks that contracts are documented incorrectly, or to be legalized in a manner that is not legally consistent with enforceable laws in the relevant jurisdictions.
The risk of loss resulting from changes in the Bank's ability to sell or dispose of the asset.
The risk of direct or indirect losses resulting from inadequate internal processes, persons, systems or external events.
Risk of loss resulting from adverse changes in market prices, including interest rates, Foreign exchange rates, Equity, and commodity prices and any other market price fluctuations.
The risk of loss resulting from failure to comply with regulatory or legal requirements in the relevant jurisdictions where the Establishment operates.