The British Academy for Training and Development offers the Advanced Techniques course for effective capital portfolio strategy Active Strategy Advanced Technique To those who wish to acquire great skills in working in financial markets, and gain experience in the management of banks, banks and investment funds
Target group of attending the Advanced Techniques course for effective capital portfolio strategy Active Strategy Advanced Technique :
Managers of institutions and companies.
Businessmen who are willito develop their skills in managing banks.
Students and graduates of business schools in different universities.
Bank managers and departmental staff in banks.
Accountants and their assistants in banks, banks and investment funds.
Anyone willing to develop their expertise in the field of financial markets.
How participants will benefit from attending the Advanced Techniques course for effective portfolio strategy Active Strategy Advanced Technique ?
At the end of the course, the participants will know:
- The ability to supervise the preparation of the registration bonds and to verify the validity of these bonds and work on their adoption before the processes of registration in the accounting books of companies .
- Gain experience in the field of supervision and supervision of all documents received from the accounting office .
- Implementation of all procedures relating to financial matters by senior departments .
- Supervising the management and operation of investment funds .
- Gain experience in managing financial and accounting matters in companies .