The British Academy of Training provides you a description card for this training bag which we seek through it to provide a training service in accordance with the training standards for the entities and categories who benefit from this training program ,We hope that you will see the full specifications and study the extent to which they meet your training needs and coordinate with us If you want to apply for or participate in this training program, working as a team is an important skill and one of success elements and it requires focus, clarity, codification, objectivity and avoid individualism and communication because we constantly need to work together.
The training program provided to you aims to develop and solve the problems facing the teamwork. This is done by testing the problem, planning the treatment, studying the problem and group discussion.
The skills of success in the work include the skills of dealing and communication with others, and the establishment of good human relations, and the ability to work as part of a team, this ability became an urgent need to meet the requirements of the world of work, cooperation between people (individuals and groups) and working with them became a necessity of life, whether direct or indirect communication skills are used, and the degree of quality of influence on the individual in the teamwork varies according to different situations, knowledge and experience. There are negotiations to reach one specific agreement or always different.
|Objectives and target group
The British Academy for Training and Development offers this course to the following categories:
- Managers and heads of departments in senior administrations.
- Board of Directors.
- Project Managers.
- People who have leadership positions and supervise a number of employees.
After completing the program, participants will be able to master the following topics:
- Understand basic terms and benefits of managing teamwork in depth, such as honest exchange of views and the consensus on decisions and plans and sharing of experience.
- Demonstrate the basic characteristics of teamwork in its performance, since relying on the teamwork method in management is one of the basics of the success of the work in the organizations in general. Hence, these teams should have a number of specifications and characteristics that promote the level of cooperation and success in carrying out all tasks assigned to it in a Full and distinctive way.
- How to get the benefit of your potential on a full and distinctive way.
- How to give a good impression of your experiences and yourself to others.
- The biggest reasons to attract others to you and feeling comfortable with you.
- Demonstrate the lessons learned in the experiences of the leading companies in the field of empowerment, motivation and innovation.
First: Dynamics of teamwork:
- Interaction between individuals in the group.
- Harmony with team members.
- Role of members of the group.
- Group building and roles related to maintaining work performance.
- Individual actions are not responsible for the movement of the group.
- The extent to which the manager moves with his subordinates in the work groups and guidance skills.
- Your role as a manager starts by selecting and training qualified individuals in the work group.
- Prepare group interactions towards achieving the goal within the teamwork.
- Communications, incentives and disciplinary actions and their impact on the effectiveness of groups, teams and cohesion elements in the group.
- Among the elements of interaction between members of the group and the existence of harmony among the members of the group is that they should have common characteristics in the educational background or functional background.
- Desires and motivations that show differences, group building and roles related to maintaining work performance and participation of all members.
- The individual actions of members aren't responsible for the movement of the group, and bearing each of them certain responsibilities and tasks in this work.
- After your success in the development of the group you can focus on solving the problems that hinder the achievement of the goals and build a distinct personality of the group.
- The roles played by individuals within teams, special situations, complementary and cross-linked exchanges, and adapting them to increase the effectiveness of the team.
Second: Attributes of members of the effective group:
- Exchange of experiences and information among team members as a way to influence the team's goals in the best possible ways and to defend the members of the group and to express sound directions towards the institution and business management.
- Workshop: Developing the spirit of the group.
- Unify the vision among team members and enable participants to practice the management tools used in teamwork.
- Effective work in practical and applied manner.
Third: To identify and clarify the strengths of the team and the various role options.
- Studying innovative roles, showing issues in a variety of ways, honoring the teamwork, identifying and taking care of innovation, identifying the roles played by individuals in the teamwork, and the impact of self-states on the performance of the team members to their tasks.
Fourth: motivating the team
Working Parties and Delegation Process:
- Organizing your business takes a big share of your leisure time or your work time, and you will find it very difficult to get all this time in a large number of cases unless you get support and help.
- This is either by assigning some work to another person or delegated to work and must be assigned to the right man by the appropriate duty
- In addition to the mission of continuous supervision of the person doing the work and the only way to reduce the time spent in this form is the delegation, and set the goal of the team.
- The link between delegation and motivation.
- When authority must be used to gain leverage and when it shouldn't be used.
- Dealing with different types of characters.
Fifth: Managing and enhancing the team with high performance.
- Consolidation of objectives and agreement on them.
- Assess the capabilities of team members.
- Personal development.
- Method and ways of presenting the action plan and clarifying it.
Sixth: Global changes created empowerment of workers: -
- What is meant by the empowerment of employees (benefits, characteristics, experiences of leading companies in training employees and lessons learned for Arab institutions).
Seventh: Management of empowerment and effective motivation strategies:
- Meaning of motivation and its determinants.
- Motivation systems.
- Thirty methods of effective motivation and empowering staff in organization
- Practical cases of motivation
- Workshop of Empowerment and Impact Management
Eighth: How to win human nature in your class:
- Ways of happiness and success
- Positive thoughts
- How to control and influence others and how to make use of your potential.
Ninth: How to control the actions and attitudes of other people and how to deal strongly and attract others to you: -
- Influence and its function and how to control the actions and attitudes of others and how to leave a good impression for them.
Tenth: What is the typical positive way to influence:
- Ways of working good humanitarian relations.
- How to make other people feel comfortable with you, increase your ability to innovate and innovate and work on your development tremendously.