Offshore Drilling Introduction
Offshore drilling introduction course discusses stages and means’ offshore drilling and gas or oil well drilling.
|Objectives and target group
The British Academy for Training and Development offers this course to the following categories:
- Naval, logistics, accounting, administrative, and support staff and environmental professionals.
After completing the program, participants will be able to master the following topics:
- Understanding the important issues of offshore drilling
- Familiarize with naval excavation machines and their components and functions .
- Understanding the terms of naval processes.
- Basic Petroleum Geology
- Preparing offshore wells
- Components of a rig and its functions.
- Excavation machines used in the seabed.
- Well drilling with excavation machine used in seabed.
- Holes ,drilling means, packaging ,strengthening and evaluation .
- The offshore excavation by fluid drilling.
- Dynamic Positioning ,compensation movement ,and boats’ supply and moving the workers.
- Completion drilling and test
- Directional drilling and disposal wells.
- Naval production system
- Naval pipelines.