The British Academy for Training and Development offers a training course in the public health goals and challenges and how to raise the level of civilization and productivity in the country, to everyone who cares about improving the quality of health services which he is responsible in one way or another.
Who should attend?
* Employees in public health sectors within governmental and non-governmental organizations.
* Observers in pharmaceutical companies and hospitals.
* College students and health institutes who wish to specialize in epidemiology and public health specifically.
How attendees will benefit?
* Current public health problems and issues faced.
* Understanding the practice and importance of public health epidemiology as it relates to reality.
* Better assessment of public health programs and policies.
* How to work to provide what is necessary to promote public health.
* The methods that promotes health behaviors and provides environmental justice for healthy habits and promoting a culture of health choice.
* Identify common public health issues such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes and infectious diseases - locally and globally - through the lens of epidemiology.