The British Academy for Training and Development offers the course of banking mechanisms and its effectiveness in financing economic activity, to those who wish to acquire great skills in working in financial markets and gain experience in the management of banks and banks
The target group of attending the course of the mechanisms of banking work and its effectiveness in financing economic activity:
Managers of institutions and companies.
Businessmen who are willito develop their skills in managing banks.
Students and graduates of business schools in different universities.
Managers of banks and departmental staff of banks and banks.
Accountants and their assistants in banks and banks.
Anyone willing to develop their expertise in the field of financial markets.
How will participants benefit from attending the course of banking mechanisms and their effectiveness in financing economic activity?
At the end of the course, the participants will know:
- The ability to supervise the preparation of the bonds and to verify the validity of those bonds and work on their adoption before the processes of registration in the accounting books of commercial companies .
- Gain experience in the field of supervision and supervision of all documents received from the accounting office .
- Implementation of all procedures relating to financial matters by senior departments .
- Supervise the annual inventory that is obtained each year and work to verify the authenticity of the inventory .
- Identify the mechanisms of work in commercial banks and Islamic banks .