The British Academy for Training and Development provides a training course in sanitation management and biological waste in the factories. Such waste leads to water contamination and can cause diseases. And this course is under the programs of modern management of waste and fumes resulting from the laboratories.
Objectives and target group
Target Audience of the Training Course in Sanitation Management and Biological Waste
- All workers of the sanitation management and biological waste. - The staff of water contamination control. - The workers of the management of water bodies protection. - Government officials of the environment managements.
How the Participants will benefit from attending the Training Course in Sanitation Management and Biological Waste
The participant will be capable of:
-Training the workers whose works require dealing with the system of sewage treatment.
- Recognizing the different ways for getting rid of the waste.
- Preparing procedures of sewage treatment and getting rid of solid-waste.
Scientific Content of the Course:
- Principles of chemical substances treatment.
- The control of risks resulting from the fumes.
- Treatment methods outside the site.
- Treatment methods inside the site.
- Rules and records.
Note / Price varies according to the selected city